The “Now page” talks about what I’m doing these days. It’s like finding a friend suddenly on the street and we update ourselves.
Now page is a wonderful idea of Derek Sivers.
What I am doing now?
- Celebrating Kings Day “Rosca de Reyes” at Manolo´s Latin Bakery. Sold Out ! Thanks to this video on (Telemundo) Silvia Oben Journalist.
- Looking for the person who nominate Our Bakery for this award, to say hey thanks, we win !!! We were recognized (I say it in prural- because I share this award with the bakery’s founders and all my team) with a Grand Prize and each person who has bought a Bread or a Cake in OUR bakery has contributed to this great moment. Manolo’s Bakery won the “Tiptree World Bread Awards Heroes USA 2021 supported by International Baking Industry Exposition” or as today’s News Paper The Charlotte Observer puts it: “This longtime Charlotte baker has been named‘ Bread Hero ’of the U.S.A.” Wow! I’m very excited. This award is also a recognition of OUR community in Charlotte, yes to you, to all who buy OUR bread. Congratulations friends!
- I am celebrating this article. Manolo in CNBC Make It. “5 Hispanic American founders open up about their careers, heritage and closing the wealth gap: ‘There’s a long, hard road to success”. Happy to be featured on the world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage to more than 355 million people per month. Thanks to Marlen Orozco and Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative Thanks Morgan Smith @THEWORDSMITHM for such a great article I love the other 4 stories:
- For the first time in my life, I’ve become an actor. Has being very touching to me. It happen from 2 oct to 6 oct. I was on stage with a great group of young actors in the play MIGRANT X. I am very grateful for the support.
- I am writing an open letter to my friend and Kyoshi in Karate who passed away this month, sadly run over. My intention is to pay tribute to him.
- We are improving our location and creating a bigger venue for our customers in Manolo´s Bakery.
The “Now Page” has become a very useful community and trend for those of us who had the feeling that our “About page” talks more in the past tense than in the present.